Some time ago, I was trying to get new students for the tutoring company I worked for..
I was struggling with juggling with hiring, managing and getting new students all at the same time..
And I was getting more and more frustrated and working very hard on bringing in the revenues to sustain the business.
I've tried everything: posting on Facebook and Instagram, try to get referrals, go to networking events, give out flyers and posters, go on roadshows, put up banners, SEO, try to get partnerships, use platforms and apps... you name it. It just didn’t work at all.
Then something really bad happened: a year has passed by and we've only got 2 students.
Which meant I couldn't make a profit for the business, kept making the business lose money, and can't even break even. So I was fired..
As you can imagine, I was in bad shape and desperate, but I wasn't ready to give up on my dream of helping more students by getting them to know about education providers.
Then I decided to use online billboards to attract hungry students for other education providers.
At that point, everything changed.
I finally figured out how to:
- Get serious student inquiries consistently 24/7 on autopilot
- Attract serious, eager students to sign-up (instead of us begging them to sign up)
- Stand out from our competitors even if we are a small business
Because I decided to using online billboards to attract hungry students, I was able to:
- Get the number of both online and offline students I want without spending more time on our marketing
- Accelerate our business growth
- Help other people discover how to get more online and offline students for their education business too
Now I'm helping more education providers and I never have to worry about getting students again ever again.
This experience made me realise it's not where we are at right now, it's where we want to be and whether we have a step-by-step plan to get to those goals. If we want something bad enough, there's always a way - we just need to keep exploring, keep learning, maybe even failing - all we need is to find that 1 way!